Sunday 3 March 2013

black leather

Hey guys,
how is everyone doing todayy?? I absolutely love this look! I got these shorts today at a car boot sale and I adore them already!! I have always wanted to have leather shorts and well, here they are!! I also got this jumper just recently. It is completely white and it is in fact a men's jumper! I always have preferred men's jumpers because they are just soooo comfortable! Now onto the shoes. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO WALK IN THEM!!! But I still really like them. I got them 2 years ago for my yr. 9 prom and I never had the heart to throw them away. I'm glad I didn't!! I think they absolutely fit the shorts because they are both made out of leather! I absolutely love this look but right now unfortunately it is a bit too cold to actually wear it!! I can't wait untill summer, to be able to wear this everyday!


I hope you all have a great day! Don't forget to check out my Tumblr and Lookbook profile! 
I love you all!
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment